Digital Conversion From Video & Film To Hard Drive
Digital Video & Film Lab, Prides Itself in creating the highest quality hardware encoded digital files from all Video Formats &
8mm, 16mm Films to hard drive. It's not so much about what we do.. we do it all, it's about how we
do it that matters…
What we do that’s Different from the Rest…?
CALL US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS! 310.997.6448 or 818.812.6084
- Not all Digital files are created equal, we use top of the line professional industry grade
hardware encoders to create high quality files from any format that dates back to the early 70s.
- Our professional encoders have virtually dozens of settings that maintain and create
quality visuals and sound.
- All digital transfers are fully supervised by our trained digital archivist.
- Your media is inspected for quality issues before transfers.
- Time base correction is used to stabilize video with 3d noise reduction to maintain and
eliminate any digital artifacts.
- We consult with all clients to understand their needs & file types so to ensure we deliver
the file types they need for their specific purpose.
Text Us 747.444.5199
Email Us Click Here to Email
The Digital Hardware Encoder we use!
PARTIAL LIST OF VIDEO & FILM FORMATS WHICH WE CAN
CREATE DIGITAL FILES FROM.
- - Planning on editing your videos?
- - Uploading to youtube or vimeo, to share with family?
- - Your videos encoded for ipad, iphone.
PARTIAL LIST OF DIGITAL VIDEO FILE TYPES WE CREATE.
LET’S TALK ABOUT WHAT WE DON’T DO....
- We don't straight transfer your videos to dvd, then use software to "rip" out the video files
from the dvd. this is a cheaper process that creates poor video and sound quality when final file is "ripped".
- We don't use "over the counter" consumer converters.
- We don't transfer content you don't need. if you are unsure of what you have, please feel
free to call us to schedule time to view your media.
- We don't charge hard drive setup fees. we believe this is part of the process and you
should not be paying extra.
- We don't compress your videos to fit on dvds. this process reduces quality. we digitize at
highest quality without compression. external hard drives are needed for all transfers.
OUR PRICE STRUCTURE IS SIMPLE
$25 TO $39 FOR CONSUMER FORMATS
$39 TO $79 FOR PROFESSIONAL FORMATS
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE WE SELL MAC & PC COMPATIBLE HARD DRIVES.WITH LARGE QUANTITIES WE INCLUDE 1TB
Dear Ray, I am so pleased with the
DVDs you made for me from my family videos. Some of the tapes were 34
years old, and it brought back such nice memories to see my children as
babies. The DVDs are excellent quality and the menus you designed on
each DVD make it very easy to find exactly the scene I want to view. I
will happily and confidently recommend you to any friends who need to
have their tapes converted.
All Videos and Films Converted to
virtually any Pro Digital Files